Gems of India route is yet another Golden Triangle tour package offered by the Maharajas' Express. The itinerary takes you to the three of the most fascinating tour destinations in India - Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
Explore the master creations of men along with a dash of wildlife at the Ranthambore National Park. Also included in the Maharaja Express itinerary is the local sightseeing, shopping and optional spa breaks at select destinations.
And all this while, live a maharaja life inside India's most luxurious train with elegant décor, gourmet dining, and state of the art amenities adds unparalleled finesse to this royal train journey.
* Book 2N/3D package instead of 03N & 04D package and get 12%* off on published tariff of 03N & 04D package.
Check-in Venue & Timing - Safdarjung Station, Delhi / 2000 hrs
Departure Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station / 2200 hrs
Arrival Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station / 0800 hrs
Guests boarding the Maharaja Express have to report at least an hour before the train's departure at a pre-assigned venue in Delhi for the pre-boarding facilities. All final details related to the meeting point will be emailed or handed over along with the journey's travel vouchers and documents, around 14 days before the departure date.
All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Tourist VISA to visit India. For details please: (CLICK HERE)
Arrive at the Safdarjung Railway Station to begin your Gems of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express train.
Soon after a traditional Indian welcome, you will complete your boarding formalities and ushered to your cabins
Enjoy your feast while the train chug its way towards Agra
Early morning on the 2nd day, disembark the train and visit Taj Mahal, the tour de force of Agra and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
A delectable brunch accompanied by Champanage atop Taj Khema overlooking the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal will mark the high point of the day.
Later, return to the train for lunch.
Post lunch, disembark the train and proceed on your sightseeing tour to Agra Fort.
Following the Agra Fort exploration, you can either opt for a shopping tour or local sightseeing tour to Itmad-ud-Daulah tomb and Fatehpur Sikri or enjoy a spa session at a palace hotel.
Late, return to the train for dinner and overnight stay. The train will head towards its next destination, Ranthambore.
After breakfast, enjoy a thrilling game safari in Ranthambore National Park in the morning.
Return to the train for lunch and depart for Jaipur.
On reaching Jaipur, disembark the train for sightseeing tour in Jaipur.
Visit the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you may also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, visit to Amer Fort, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club.
Proceed to City Palace/Jai Mahal Palace for an exclusive Elephant Activity where guests may choose to indulge to paint them, feed them or take a joy ride followed by dinner.
Enjoy a royal feast scheduled at an exclusive venue post Exhibition Polo Match.
Return to the train for overnight stay
Bid farewell to the majestic Gems of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express on the 4th day of your luxury train tour
* Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
* Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details, prices and bookings of optional activities.
* Guests who wish to indulge in these optional experiences, may stay back and join the main group later.
* Treasures of India and Gems of India are two itineraries for 3N/4D package, the cost for both the itineraries may be reduced by 12%* of the published tariff, if guest is availing 2N/3D package and can deboard at Jaipur after availing off board services at Jaipur.
* For some other essential travel information and guideline visit General Information page
|November 2015||Wed, 4th|
|December 2015||Wed, 2nd|
|December 2015||Wed, 30th|
|January 2016||Wed, 27th|
|February 2016||Wed, 24th|
|March 2016||Wed, 23rd|
|October 2016||Wed, 5th|
|November 2016||Wed, 2nd|
|November 2016||Wed, 30th|
|December 2016||Wed, 28th|
|January 2017||Wed, 25th|
|February 2017||Wed, 22nd|
|March 2017||Wed, 22nd|
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 3,850.00||USD 2,910.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 4,950.00||USD 4,460.00|
|Suite||USD 7,600.00||USD 7,600.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 12,900.00||USD 12,900.00|
* All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
* The above cost is exclusive of 3.50% service tax that will be charged extra.
* All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey.
* Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
* For more information visit Terms & Condition Page