Treasures of India is a 3 nights and 4 days whirlwind tour across the famed Golden Triangle tour circuit of India. From the colorful bazaars and majestic forts of Rajasthan, to catching the glimpse of tigers prowling in the wild in Ranthambore National Park.
Maharajas Express Treasures of India itinerary include visits to no less than 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites along with insider experiences and shopping detours in Agra and Jaipur.
* Book 2N/3D package instead of 03N & 04D package and get 12%* off on published tariff of 03N & 04D package.
Check-in Venue & Timing - Safdarjung Station, Delhi / 0800 hrs
Departure Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station/ 0930 hrs
Arrival Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station/ 0800 hrs
Guests boarding the Maharaja Express have to report at least an hour before the train's departure at a pre-assigned venue in Delhi for the pre-boarding facilities. All final details related to the meeting point will be emailed or handed over along with the journey's travel vouchers and documents, around 14 days before the departure date.
All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Tourist VISA to visit India. For details please: (CLICK HERE)
Assemble at Safdarjung Railway Station to begin your Treasures of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express train.
Soon after a traditional Indian welcome, complete your registration formalities and get ushered to your cabins.
Gorge upon the delectable brunch served on board the train.
Post lunch, disembark the train and explore Agra Fort, the former seat of Mughal rulers.
A Champanage evening atop Taj Khema overlooking Taj Mahal will form the crescendo of the day.
Dinner and overnight stay on board the train.
Early morning on the second day, you will visit the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and three UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Agra.
Savor the lip-smacking cuisines served on board while you travel down to Ranthambore.
Post lunch embark on a jeep safari in the Ranthambore National Park to spot the elusive Royal Bengal tiger basking in the sun.
Dinner and overnight stay will be provided on board while the train head towards its next destination, Jaipur.
Arrive in Jaipur and have breakfast on board
Proceed to visit Amer Fort, visit the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you may also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, visit to Amer Fort, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club.
Post lunch you have an option of visiting the local bazaars of Jaipur or indulging in a rejuvenating spa session at a palace hotel or local sightseeing tour of the City Palace complex which houses the royal family of Jaipur and an exquisite museum, royal observatory Jantar Mantar.
Do not miss to enjoy the Exhibition Elephant Polo Match
Dinner and overnight stay aboard Maharajas' Express.
Today you will bid adieu to the Treasure of India tour on board Maharajas' Express train.
Post breakfast, disembark the train to proceed on your onwards journey.
* Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
* Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details, prices and bookings of optional activities.
* Guests who wish to indulge in these optional experiences, may stay back and join the main group later.
* Treasures of India and Gems of India are two itineraries for 3N/4D package, the cost for both the itineraries may be reduced by 12%* of the published tariff, if guest is availing 2N/3D package and can deboard at Jaipur after availing off board services at Jaipur.
* For some other essential travel information and guideline visit General Information page
|October 2015||Sun, 4th|
|November 2015||Sun, 1st|
|November 2015||Sun, 29th|
|December 2015||Sun, 27th|
|January 2016||Sun, 24th|
|February 2016||Sun, 21st|
|March 2016||Sun, 20th|
|October 2016||Sun, 2nd|
|October 2016||Sun, 30th|
|November 2016||Sun, 27th|
|December 2016||Sun, 25th|
|January 2017||Sun, 22nd|
|February 2017||Sun, 19th|
|March 2017||Sun, 19th|
|April 2017||Sun, 16th|
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 3,850.00||USD 2,910.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 4,950.00||USD 4,460.00|
|Suite||USD 7,600.00||USD 7,600.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 12,900.00||USD 12,900.00|
* All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
* The above cost is exclusive of 3.09% service tax that will be charged extra.
* All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey.
* Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
* For more information visit Terms & Condition Page