Treasures of India is a 3 nights and 4 days whirlwind tour across the famed Golden Triangle tour circuit of India. From the colorful bazaars and majestic forts of Rajasthan, to catching the glimpse of tigers prowling in the wild in Ranthambore National Park.
Maharajas Express Treasures of India itinerary include visits to no less than 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites along with insider experiences and shopping detours in Agra and Jaipur.
* Book 2N/3D package instead of 03N & 04D package and get 12%* off on published tariff of 03N & 04D package.
Check-in Venue & Timing - Safdarjung Station, Delhi / 0800 hrs
Departure Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station/ 0930 hrs
Arrival Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station/ 0800 hrs
Guests boarding the Maharaja Express have to report at least an hour before the train's departure at a pre-assigned venue in Delhi for the pre-boarding facilities. All final details related to the meeting point will be emailed or handed over along with the journey's travel vouchers and documents, around 14 days before the departure date.
All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Tourist VISA to visit India. For details please: (CLICK HERE)
Assemble at Safdarjung Railway Station to begin your Treasures of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express train.
Soon after a traditional Indian welcome, complete your registration formalities and get ushered to your cabins.
Savor your delicious brunch onboard.
Arrival in the city of love, Agra.
A visit to one of the Seven Wonders of the World (Taj Mahal) becomes the star attraction of the day.
Get back to enjoy the comfort of Maharajas' Express or go for Mohabbat The Taj Show (optional).
Dinner and overnight stay on board the train.
Disembark to visit the Agra Fort or visit Itmad-Ud-Daula (optional).
Get back to your world of lavishness- Maharajas’ Express for breakfast.
Leave for Sawai Madhopur as you enjoy lunch onboard.
Enjoy a thrilling drive to the well-known Ranthambore National Park.
Return to Maharajas' Express.
Treat your taste buds with lip-smacking dinner as you leave for Jaipur.
Arrive in Jaipur and have breakfast on board
Proceed to visit Amer Fort, visit the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you may also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, visit to Amer Fort, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club.
Post lunch you have an option of visiting the local bazaars of Jaipur or indulging in a rejuvenating spa session at a palace hotel or local sightseeing tour of the City Palace complex which houses the royal family of Jaipur and an exquisite museum, royal observatory Jantar Mantar.
Do not miss to enjoy the Exhibition Elephant Polo Match
Dinner and overnight stay aboard Maharajas' Express.
Today you will bid adieu to the Treasure of India tour on board Maharajas' Express train.
Post breakfast, disembark the train to proceed on your onwards journey.
* Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
* Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details, prices and bookings of optional activities.
* Guests who wish to indulge in these optional experiences, may stay back and join the main group later.
* Treasures of India and Gems of India are two itineraries for 3N/4D package, the cost for both the itineraries may be reduced by 12%* of the published tariff, if guest is availing 2N/3D package and can deboard at Jaipur after availing off board services at Jaipur.
* For some other essential travel information and guideline visit General Information page
|October 2016||Sun, 2nd|
|October 2016||Sun, 30th|
|November 2016||Sun, 27th|
|December 2016||Sun, 25th|
|January 2017||Sun, 22nd|
|February 2017||Sun, 19th|
|April 2017||Sun, 16th|
|October 2017||Sun, 15th|
|November 2017||Sun, 12th|
|December 2017||Sun, 10th|
|January 2018||Sun, 7th|
|February 2018||Sun, 4th|
|March 2018||Sun, 4th|
|April 2018||Sun, 1st|
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 3,850.00||USD 2,910.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 4,950.00||USD 4,460.00|
|Suite||USD 7,600.00||USD 7,600.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 12,900.00||USD 12,900.00|
* All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
* The above cost is exclusive of 4.50% service tax that will be charged extra.
* All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey.
* Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
* For more information visit Terms & Condition Page