Ever given a thought to honeymoon on train or even honeymoon by train? Leave behind the hassles of airplanes and car rentals on your upcoming honeymoon.
Spend time with your partner in the privacy of comfortable suites, have some gourmet dining experience in one of the opulent dining cars of the train, get high on spirits with cocktails enjoyed in wonderful bar cars and more.
Explore some of the most spectacular tourist destinations in Rajasthan each drenched in romance of the Rajput maharajas. Not just travel to places but travel to places and even different eras in style.
If you go for a suite or presidential suite accommodation, a chauffeur driven luxury car with personal guide will be provided to you at all destinations.
And it’s not just the royal destination invoking the romance of a bygone era, the itinerary of Maharajas’ Express are designed to accommodate several optional features that will suite perfectly to couples looking for romantic ideas.
At several destinations, optional tours to five star hotels are accommodated for where couple could head for a romantic and rejuvenating message session or a creak by the pool side. All you need to do is ask the tour manager.
A royal experience in sheer indulgence is tailor made for couples and honeymooners willing to splurge contributing to an unforgettable experience that easily becomes one of life’s treasured memories.
Honeymoon in Train: What’s On board
- Spacious suites and presidential suites featuring attached bathroom fitted with bathtubs.
- Romantic lighting in presidential suite accommodation for couples
- 2 fine dining cars offering delicious cuisines
- a bar car and lounge to enjoy cocktails and spirits
- Impeccable hospitality and round the clock personal butler
Honeymoon by Train: Experiences off board
- Visits to palaces, forts and havelis in Rajasthan.
- Off the beaten path experiences, high teas with maharajas and sun downer cocktails in sand dunes
- Optional visits to five star hotels at select destination for romantic spa sessions*
- Private car for transportation (for suite and presidential suite accommodation)
- Visit to Taj Mahal, Khajuraho Temple and boat ride in Lake Pichola