Inclusions and Exclusions
A brief look at the inclusions and exclusions in the tariff of Maharajas Express train.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers
- International and domestic air tickets
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys
Preferred Sales Agent (PSA-IA) for selling the packages/products of IRCTC's Maharajas' Express
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. makes no claim over Maharajas' Express trademark and logo and they are the properties of their owners.