Indian Panorama Journey
(6 Nights / 7 Days)
Delhi - Jaipur - Ranthambore - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Orchha - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Delhi
Beginning and concluding in Delhi, the Indian Panorama tour chugs along to Agra for a sojourn of Taj Mahal and move on to the sacred city of Varanasi and its holy bathing Ghats on the banks of legendary Ganges. Group of Monuments at Khajuraho, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is another attraction offering a glimpse into an era of cultural and architectural brilliance of Chandelas. A never before experience of the India is on the cards in the sheer opulence of Maharajas Express tastefully appointed interiors aided impeccably by gracious hospitality.
Embarkation & Disembarkation
Guests boarding the Maharaja Express have to report at least an hour before the train’s departure at a pre-assigned venue in Delhi for the pre-boarding facilities. All final details related to the meeting point will be emailed or handed over along with the journey’s travel vouchers and documents, around 14 days before the departure date.
Arrive at the Safdarjung Railway Station to commence the Indian Panorama tour aboard the Maharajas Train. Soon after the boarding formalities are over, you will be given a traditional Indian welcome and ushered to your cabins.
Very soon the train will chug its way out of the station and towards Jaipur.
Savor brunch aboard at one of the lavish restaurants of the train.
Dinner at an exclusive venue in Jaipur.
Overnight stay at the hotel
- Welcome Ceremony at Safdarjung Railway Station, New Delhi
- Brunch onboard
- Jaipur hosts dinner at an exclusive venue
Start the day with a lavish spread for breakfast. Later, deboard and proceed towards Amber Fort. The red-sandstone fort is listed as an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Lunch is served aboard Maharajas Express.
Rest of the day is at your own leisure which you can spend enjoying the luxuries of the royal train.
Dinner and overnight stay aboard the train as Maharajas Express makes its way towards Sawai Madhopur.
- Visit Amber fort
- Lunch onboard
The train will arrive in Sawai Madhopur in the morning. Proceed for a game safari in Ranthambore National Park.
Post safari trip, enjoy lip-smacking breakfast in the lunch at the train rolls towards the ghost town of Fatehpur Sikri. Have lunch before you leave for the expedition.
Upon arrival in the city, disembark the train and explore the length and breadth of the abandoned town.
Return to the train for dinner and overnight stay. The train will head to Agra next.
- Safari trip to Ranthambore National Park
- Visit to attractions in and around UNESCO World Heritage Site, Fatehpur Sikri
Early morning on the 4th day, disembark the train and visit Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Proceed for a mouthwatering feast at an exclusive venue.
Lunch will be served on board the train.
Post-lunch, pay a visit to the magnificent Agra Fort. Another UNESCO World Heritage Site in India, this excursion is full of wonders. Optionally you may choose to rejuvenate yourself with spa service in a palace hotel. Return to the train for overnight stay and dinner.
- Visit to Taj Mahal
- Breakfast at an exclusive venue
- Explore majestic Agra Fort
Pay an early morning visit to Orchha. After sightseeing, get back to the luxury train for breakfast.
Lunch will be served aboard the luxury train.
Upon arrival, proceed to visit the Western Group of Monuments in Khajuraho.
Dinner will be served on board. The next destination you will head to is Varanasi.
- Excursion to sights in Orchha
- Guided tour to the western group of temples in Khajuraho, recognized as UNESCO World Heritage Site
Today the train will station at Varanasi, a holy Indian city known for its Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sites. Enjoy leisurely breakfast and lunch,
Later, proceed to Silk Weaving Center for insights into silk weaving, especially the glorious sarees.
Later pay a visit Sarnath renowned for its Buddhist heritage followed by boat ride in Ganges to witness the evening aarti. Images of the evening ‘Aarti’ on the banks of the river will capture your senses.
Dinner is hosted at an exclusive venue.
Return to the train for overnight stay.
- Visit to Sarnath
- Tour to Varanasi Silk Centre
- Cruise on the River Ganges
- Attend evening ‘Aarti’ on the banks of River Ganges
On the 7th day of the Indian Panorama itinerary aboard Maharajas Express, you will return to Delhi marking the end of the luxury rail tour..
Post breakfast you will be given a traditional farewell for your onward journey.
Indian Panorama Departure Dates for Season
2023-2024 & 2024-2025
|Oct. 2023||1, 29||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Nov.2023||26||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Dec. 2023||24||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Jan. 2024||21||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Feb. 2024||18||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Mar. 2024||17||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Apr. 2024||8||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Sept. 2024||29||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Oct. 2024||27||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Nov.2024||24||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Dec. 2024||22||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Jan. 2025||19||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Feb. 2025||16||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Mar. 2025||16||The Indian Panorama||Book|
|Apr. 2025||6||The Indian Panorama||Book|
Indian Panorama Price for Season 2023-2024
Indian Panorama (7 Days/ 6 Nights) 2023-24 & 2024-25
Adult Single Supplement Deluxe Cabins USD 7,750.00 USD 5,820.00 Junior Suite USD 9,940.00 USD 8,950.00 Suite USD 14,490.00 USD 14,490.00 Presidential Suite USD 24,890.00 USD 24,890.00
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis.
- The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra.
- All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey.
- Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- For more information visit Terms & Conditions Page
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers
- International and domestic air tickets
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys