Indian Splendor Journey
(6 Nights / 7 Days)
Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Bikaner - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Mumbai
A meticulously crafted itinerary which includes a dash of royalty, palaces, forts, sand dunes, wildlife and cultural excursions will bring out the best of the India's royal traditions, art and vibrant culture. A journey spanning over 8 days and 7 nights in the magnificence of Asia's most luxurious train brings out an amazing concoction of the myriad hues of this vast and diverse land. Adding to the royal experience is the delectable cuisines, impeccable hospitality and guided off-train excursions bringing out the best of the splendors of the incredible India.
Embarkation & Disembarkation (Indian Splendour)
Guests boarding the Maharaja Express have to report at least an hour before the train’s departure at a pre-assigned venue in Delhi for the pre-boarding facilities. All final details related to the meeting point will be emailed or handed over along with the journey’s travel vouchers and documents, around 14 days before the departure date.
All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Tourist VISA to visit India. For details please: (CLICK HERE)
Arrive in the morning at railway station for your check in formalities and to board the Maharajas’ Express at Delhi. A royal welcome in traditional Indian style will greet you at the station, sip on your welcome drink even as formalities are completed.
The train will depart for Agra. Relax and recuperate in the plush coupes of the train.
Pay a visit to the splendid Agra Fort. The glory of the Mughal architecture is listed as a UNESCO World heritage Site.
Brunch and dinner on board. Overnight stay in the train.
- Welcome Ceremony at Safdarjung Railway Station, New Delhi
- Tour of the Agra Fort
Deboard the luxury train and pay an early morning visit to Taj Mahal, a jewel of Mughal architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After spending precious moments with the white-marble epitome of love, move to an exclusive venue for a lavish breakfast.
Later board the train as it proceeds to Sawai Madhopur. After lunch at one of the lavish restaurants onboard, proceed for exciting safari in the Ranthambore National Park.
Dinner onboard as the train proceeds to Jaipur.
- Visit to Taj Mahal
- Breakfast at an exclusive location
- Lunch onboard the lavish restaurants
- Wildlife safari at the Ranthambore National Park
Start the day with lavish breakfast aboard. Later disembark to visit the Amber Fort of Jaipur.
Return to train for a sumptuous lunch. In the evening, you will be taken to an exclusive venue for dinner. Overnight stay aboard as train proceeds to Bikaner.
- Visit Amber fort, Jaipur
- Optional shopping tour/local sightseeing to the City Palace complex and Jantar Mantar.
- Exclusive dinner off-shore.
Early morning on the 4th day, you will arrive in the deserted kingdom of Bikaner.
Afterwards take a tour to the majestic Junagarh Fort.
An exclusive bar-be-cue is planned for evening on the golden sand dunes.
Dinner and overnight stay aboard the train.
- Sightseeing Lalgarh Palace/Deshnok Temple/Cattle Breeding Farm (Optional)
- Visit to Junagarh Fort
- Sand dune excursion on a camel carter
- Cultural performances by the Kalbeliya and Langa artists
After an unhurried breakfast, enjoy the comforts of the leading luxury train. Have lunch on board.
Post-lunch expedition to Mehrangarh Fort and Old Clock Tower Market.
Dinner at an exclusive venue.
Post dinner, return to the
- Leisurely morning.
- Trip to Mehrangarh Fort and Old Clock Tower Market.
- Dinner at an exclusive venue.
train for overnight stay. Train proceeds to Udaipur.
On the 6th day of the sojourn, you will arrive in the city of lakes – Udaipur. Start the day with breakfast aboard.
Later, proceed for a boat ride on Lake Pichola and visit to City Palace.
Lunch at an exclusive venue.
Return to the train for leisurely evening. Dinner and overnight stay onboard the train.
- Boat ride in Lake Pichola
- Visit to City Palace
- Lavish lunch at special venue
Today your opulent ride onboard one of the most luxurious trains in the world comes to an end.
Bid adieu to the Indian Splendor itinerary onboard the Maharajas Express on the seventh day of your luxury train tour.
The Indian Splendor Departure Dates for Season 2022-23, 2023-2024 & 2024-2025
|Oct. 2022||2, 30||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Nov.2022||27||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Dec. 2022||25||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Jan. 2023||22||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Feb. 2022||19||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Mar. 2023||19||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Apr. 2023||–||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Oct. 2023||8||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Nov.2023||5||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Dec. 2023||3, 31||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Jan. 2024||28||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Feb. 2024||25||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Mar. 2024||24||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Apr. 2024||–||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Sept. 2024||–||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Oct. 2024||6||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Nov.2024||3||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Dec. 2024||1, 29||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Jan. 2025||26||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Feb. 2025||23||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Mar. 2025||23||The Indian Splendor||Book|
|Apr. 2025||–||The Indian Splendor||Book|
The Indian Splendor Price for Season 2022-2023
Indian Splendor (7 Days/ 6 Nights) 2022-23
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 7,380.00||USD 5,540.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 9,460.00||USD 8,520.00|
|Suite||USD 13,800.00||USD 13,800.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 23,700.00||USD 23,700.00|
Indian Splendor (7 Days/ 6 Nights) 2023-24 & 2024-25
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 7,750.00||USD 5,820.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 9,940.00||USD 8,950.00|
|Suite||USD 14,490.00||USD 14,490.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 24,890.00||USD 24,890.00|
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra.
- All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey.
- Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
- For more information visit Terms & Conditions Page
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees and arrival and departure transfers
- International and domestic air tickets
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys